Collection & Use of Personal Information
Any data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person is called Personal information.
What we may collect
We require users to supply their personal information when requesting a call back or when submitting an enquiry to us and this includes personal information like Name, Email Address, Contact Numbers, Postcode. We may also ask you to provide us with additional information like Alternative Contact Number, Home Address, Which Product are you interested in, Best Time to Call, in order to provide you the best customer support and further correspondence about our products and services.
How we use your personal information
The personal information we collect allows us to understand your needs and to provide you the best customer support. We may use your personal information in one or more of the following:
- internal book keeping
- our customer representative may follow up, either by e-mail, telephone or mail
- we may contact you for market research purposes to understand better about our products and the areas where we can improve our customer support
- we may send promotional offers about our new products and other special offers
- we may mail you the check if you qualify for our Recommend Us bonuses scheme
To protect your privacy information, we will also:
- take reasonable actions to ensure that any information about you is kept up to date
- not hold more information than what is required nor keep your private information for too long
- Process your information in accordance with your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998